Monday, May 13, 2013

Adore

This layout was created for the challenge at Flying Unicorn for Scrap Hoarders!

In March, when we were in Arizona for a college golf tournament we had the opportunity to go to some professional baseball spring training camps and on St. Patty's Day we attended the Cincinnati Reds vs the Cleveland Indians game! I had been on the hunt for papers that had some red in it but hadn't had any luck. So when this challenge was posted, I shifted through my stash and lo and behold I found this Basic Grey June Bug collection from 2009!!! The colors were perfect for this picture! I also pulled out the colored brads and bag 'o buttons to complete the layout! The bling I used was a remnant left over from another project as were the phases used. This was such a fun challenge and I plan to dig deeper to use up a little bit of my stash. I love all the new papers and products but need to purge to have room for the new stuff!
http://flyingunicornforums.com/

1 comment:

  1. way to use your stash!! clear out the old so you can bring in new!! :)

    ReplyDelete