Saturday, September 28, 2013

Beauty is Everywhere

The September Sketch Challenge from MME was the perfect sketch for me to use some of my MME stash that I have been holding onto! The paper really enhanced the picture that was taken last fall  at Berea  Falls Overlook just outside of Cleveland, OH. It was a beautiful fall day as I was visiting my daughter at collegeso we made our rounds to some very scenic places and snapped a few pics! I was a little dismayed that I only had my little point and shoot camera on me instead of my nice camera but was pleasantly surprised that I captured some great shots!
http://mymindseye.typepad.com/blog/page/2/


Ronda Palazzari MME Sept Sketch




Products used:
Paper- My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two
Glimmer Mist- Tattered Angels
Chalk Ink-Dew Drop
Wood Leaves and Flower- Prima

1 comment: