Saturday, October 5, 2013

'Tis the Season

    This layout was created for the challenge at Flying Unicorn at http://flyingunicornforums.com/forum/topic/2350/page/2#194652/page/2.
 I had no intention of doing this challenge as I had already scrapped all my Christmas pics from last year but then I remembered this pic I had taken with my phone. My daughter was home from college and we went shopping and the store had a sleigh set up. I convinced her to jump in the sleigh so I could take a picture! Her smile doesn't really reflect what she was thinking!!! But because she loves her momma, she graciously got in the sleigh and allowed me to snap a pic!



Products used:
Paper- My Mind's Eye- All is Bright collection
Punch- Martha Stewart
Chipboard trees- Tattered Angels
Ink mist- Shimmerz- Goldie Lox
Flowers- Paper Studio
Cord and trim- stash
Doily- Darice


1 comment: