Sunday, November 17, 2013

Morning Dew

  I am making several posts today because I have been busy working on challenges but the weather has not been conducive to taking good photos until today! Even today is a cloudy and overcast but at least there was enough natural light to make it workable.
  This LO was created using the Saturday Sketch from Kaisercraft at http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog/.
Screen shot 2013-10-23 at 2.13.15 PM
Here is my interpretation of this weeks sketch!


This photo was taken one morning after I got home from work. It was a crisp spring morning and the dew was still on the flowers in my garden. The lighting was perfect to capture the beauty of the morning dew!
Products used:
Patterned Paper  and Rub-On- Kaisercraft- Chapter One Collection- one of my all-time favorites!
Ink mist- Shimmerz
Punch- Martha Stewart
Flowers- Spare Parts
Bling- Want 2 Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment