Monday, January 6, 2014

Perfect Moments

Starting the new year off right today by working on a few challenges sponsered by my favorite scrapbook sites. Today I am sharing a LO that I created based on the inspiration and sketch from Flying Unicorn at http://flyingunicornforums.com/.  I love the Mojo Monday sketches!
 
The Sketch



My Interpretation
 
 
I had planned on using some of the snow pictures I had taken recently but with the sub-zero temperatures we are currently experiencing it made me a little colder just looking at the pictures! So with the sun shining through the window in my scrap room I started looking at my spring flower pictures and for at least a moment I felt a little warmer! This LO features a picture of my rhododendron that bloom in late spring.
 
Products used:
Paper and collectibles- Kaisercraft- Violet Crush collection
Flowers- Prima and Petaloo
Chipboard circle-Leaky Shed altered with Gesso primer and Kaisercraft stamp
White picket fence- Darice
Punch- Martha Stewart
Ink edge- Tim Holtz
 
Thank you for stopping by to take a look!
Robin 


1 comment: