Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes

  I had the pleasure of going to a crop this past weekend and put together quite a few LO's that I will be sharing over the next few weeks. I really love doing the challenges sponsered by the different online sites. The LO I am sharing today is based on the Mojo Monday sketch at Flying Unicorn.

http://flyingunicornforums.com/forum/topic/2704#2704

Here is my interpretation.


Products used:
Paper and collectibles- Authentique- Seasons Collection- Winter
Bling- Recollections
Pearl-Want 2 Scrap
Snowflake chipboard- Maya Road altered with Ranger Embossing Powder
Ink edge- Tim Holtz
Flowers- Prima
 
The picture featured in this LO was taken a few weeks ago when I went skiing in Montana. The colors of this collection really enhanced the beauty of the picture!
 
Thanks for stopping by to look!
Have a blessed day!
Robin 

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours you used... just perfect for a snowy layout. We don't have snow where I live so I'm always intrigued at how people scrap snow themes :)

    ReplyDelete