Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Magic of Winter

  As we finally approach spring I thought I would post one last winter LO to remind myself that snow and cold really can be beautiful! Did I really just say that?!?! Just a few more pictures of the fabulous Montana mountains and my fabulous friend that I was blessed to spend the week with skiing! This LO was created based on the sketch challenge at Colorful Creations. I love sketches and this one allowed me to use lots of scraps from this paper collection! Sketches that encourage journaling are my favorites! I tend to do a lot of hidden journaling but love it when I can incorporate it on my page. Here is the sketch:



My interpretation:


Products used:
 Patterned paper- Bo Bunny
Flowers- Bo Bunny, Prima, Recollections
Bling- Prima, Recollections
Title- Cricut
Chalk edge- Dew Drop
Maching stitching
 
Come join the sketch challenge at www.colorfulcreations2014.blogspot.com
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a blessed day!
Robin


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this layout! The color combo is fabulous and loving the bling arrows and the flowers!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete