Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Day in the Life

Wow... May is here! Time is passing too quickly! Today I would like to share with you the latest challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. My favorite part of scrapbooking creating LO's and I love it when you can take a sketch and turn it into such a beautiful page! The pictures featured in my LO are of my youngest daugher who happens to be a collegiate golfer! She is actually a Senior and will be graduating in two weeks...I repeat...time is passing too quickly!



My interpretaionof the sketch has been rotated 90 degrees!


Products used:
Paper- Authentique- Natural Collection
Flowers and Butterfly- Prima, Recollections
Clothespins, metal embellie, twine- stash
Ticket- 7 Gypsies
Ink edge- Tim Holtz
Machine stitching
 
Please join us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles this month!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day!
Robin 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout!! WOW!! Love your layers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete