Monday, April 8, 2013

Time Flies

Wow...what a difference a year makes! This time last year I was in the planning stages of starting a scrapbook kit online business but in the midst of it, my youngest daughter developed some health issues which derailed my plans. Being a firm believer that all things happen for a reason, I allowed that door to close...maybe for just a time or maybe forever! Time will tell! I am happy to say a year later, my daughter's health has been restored and my love for scrapbooking is greater than ever. This year I have decided to branch out and look at some of the challenges posted on my favorite scrapbooking  sites and participate..just for fun! My style continues to be clean and simple but I love trying all the new techniques! The tutorials on some of the websites are amazing and make you want to try new things! Here is hoping for a fabulous 2013 with lots of scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment