Friday, April 12, 2013

You Make Me Happy

  I really wanted to title this layout, A Day in the Life of the Mom of a College Golfer, but the title would have taken up most of the page! How blessed I am to have been able to follow the Baldwin Wallace University Women's Golf Team as they have traveled from Ohio to such wonderful places as Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Arizona to play in golf tournaments. For this layout I used Fancy Pants Designs-Park Bench Collection and I created the layout based on the challenge from Flying Unicorn at http://flyingunicornllc.blogspot.com/. The challenge was to use at least 6 layers of paper and 2 different punches. My style tends to be clean and simple but I thought I did well at incorporating the critieria into this layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment